Friday, September 13, 2013

Lets say Seasoned just Right...

ARE YOU HUNGRY?


     I was not going to write this one until the end of the summer,  after I've had time enough to truly explore the LOVE a BBW scene in the City where I live. We do all know that BBW Preference does vary from Location to Location?
     I have been in some cities, lets say on the west coast...Where you absolutely have the lowest concentration of BBW Love which is Publicized.(behind closed doors all Men are Fans) By Direct Contrast, in "The Deep Souwf"...Dey Luv Dem Big Gurlz Down Ther! So being aware of territorial preference is a good thing. Mind You, If a Beautiful, Inside and Out BBW Loves herself...She is LOVED EVERYWHERE!

Moving on to Hunger Pains...

First let me say this, as a WELL SEASONED BBW VOLUPTOUS VIXEN, (Don't Judge ME!) I am very straight forward about observations which I share on topics in this Blog. I use personal experience, accounts from other BBW's, Men and Women who Love or Hate Them, and The Bytches who weigh 110lbs and have the nerves to waste valuable party time HATING ON ALL the Confident Curvy Women in the Club. I see you Haters! It is not my fault you look like you do and I like this. I mean these chicks are everywhere. undistinguished, looking like the current trends as opposed to setting their own and simply boring me to death. just once I would Love to walk into the night Club, bistro, or spot and see more than just me standing out. Where in the world are the rest of the SUPER SEXY BBW. DONT TELL ME YALL HIDING OUT. THAT SIMPLY WONT DO. I mean KHARI put us on the Map. Where are YOU?

but this article is not a skinny bash. I Love looking at a Woman with a 10% BMI. I admire their dedication to achieve such wellness, and ALWAYS ENCOURAGE EVERY BBW TO EXERCISE, EAT TO LIVE, and Dance All Night Long.

Now. being that I know your are Hungry and crave my Spices let ,me explain this Seasoned Thing...HaHa Do I really have to? Wait until The Books are Published, until then Let your Mind Stir on That awhile... I am just seasoned therefore I am tenderized and cooked precisely enough to see though all of that extra flavor yall put on to try and Make Love to a BBW without preheating the Oven. I can't take it anymore, You Guys are way out of Making Love to a BBW Practice. Some of the things you are saying and doing, will only work on less confident younger BBWS or Older ones who simply don't give a damn. Lame levels 1000!
I HAVE CREATED A BULLETIN JUST FOR YOU!

ATTENTION MAKING LOVE TO A BBW POTENTIALS!!!
if you are a beginner to this , meaning you have finally come to terms with your infactuation , and you are no longer embarrassed by your friends horrible jokes, or you simply get tired of being cold in the winter this is for you.


WE KNOW IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED...
You still say NoNo's Like...

 I VE ALWAYS LIKED BIG GURLS (no!)
The bigger the Cushion, the better the PUshin...(Hell No!)
and finally...I promise,  BIGGURLS ARE THE BEST LOVERS (this one kills me, its sort of a double whammy hidden insult, which say in a sense, BIG GURLS HAVE TO WORK HARDER IN THE BED ROOM BECAUSE OF THE DISADVANTAGES OF BEING LARGER and because of this MANY MEN MAKE THE HORRENDOUS MISTAKE not knowing those Love making Techniques are Pure Sensuality and Sexuality just like any woman has, You just RELISH it more because THE STEAK WEIGHS MORE OUNCES.
 CHECK THIS OUT

"If YOU WANT TRICKS IN THE BED, ASK THE SKINNY CHICK YOU ARE WITH IN PUBLIC TO DO IT".

and further more...Don't Judge Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment