Saturday, January 25, 2014

WELCOME TO LOVEABBW.COM KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE COMING FROM....

Its been a very long time since I communicated with the BBWLOVERS of the World and I now have something very important to share with you... 
I am not just a plaything...NOR IS ANY OTHER BBW!
I know I know... posting provocative pictures of myself in order to let you know that not only do you think I'm a sexual object of Ultimate Desire but That I know this myself...


Lets be serious, I spend many hours of my lifetime looking at these breasts, oggling this ass and Yes I must admit.. I truly turn myself on! And if you are reading this you are 
TURNED ON ALSO!

THAT BEING STATED AND HIGHLIGHTED...
HERE IS MY LATEST SEARCH POSTING WHICH MORE THAN LIKELY YOU REPLIED TO...Good Evening,
I am in search of a man who not only appreciates this posting, but who is going to be completely turned on by the time he finishes reading this posting..
That being stated... My. Name is Ms. Jones and I am in search of an extreme Man who is very different. 
About me,
I am driven, specific, VERY COMFORTABLE IN MY SEXUALITY , I love Music, Dancing, Arts, Entertainment, Plays Festivals and Most of a MAKING LOTS OF MONEY! i AM GETTING NEAR THE 40 YR OLD THRESHOLD and I find it necessary to join with an enterprising man who has some big plans for the rest of his life like me.
I have many habits all of which I can support. I love dark Liquors, Good 420 and The opportunity to have many meaningful conversations about wealth, Black Power, Bad assed Children, Sexual revolutions and Peace on Earth. I love Super Heros so if you aren't one bypass immediately. 

I am 5'4 as you can see a large curvaceous vixen with love handles (YOU LOVE ME YOU HANDLE IT!) and yes I have natural LOCKs as my Hair Design. I am lively, fun, I love a good weekend of cranked up turned up fun and looking for just that this evening. 

i AM VERY BLUNT AND HONEST..i HAVE RECENTLY VISITED MY PHYSICIAN THEREFORE I CAN PROUDLY SAY THAT I POSSESS A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH SO YOU MUST HAVE IDENTICAL STATUS! 

I DO NOT DEAL WITH LESS THAN WORTHY MEN WHO WANT TO EXPERIMENT WITH BBW... YOU MUST LOVE THE CURVES AND SQUEEZABLE PLACES. I AM LOOKING FOR A VERY UNSELFISH APPRECIATIVE ENTITY IS THAT YOU? 

IF IT IS LETS COMMUNICATE! NOW!

AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU CAN KISS MY...


1 comment: