Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I was so looking forward to showing off my new panties....

I was so looking forward to showing off my new panties...but

My damn camera broke right now... the kinky thing was, I fully intended on taking pictures of myself while sitting at my desk... finishing up my daily report while taking secretive pictures of my panties and titties...

Oh well that will have to come later..
 So here is a recap of my fav pictures of 2013! 
1.FOOT FETISH 

2. SMILE FETISH 

3.BREASTS FETISH 

4.MOODY TITTY 

5. WET T-SHIRT FANTASY 

6. BAD BIKER BITCH 

7. CAKES AND SWEETS 
TO RECEIVE A FULL COPY OF ANY OF THESE PICTURES SCENTED LIKE ME...CONTACT 
MS JONES IN SALES @7709929449 ext 1510

OR EMAIL IAMALOVEJONES@GMAIL.COM
1.00 EACH OR ALL 7 FOR 5.00  PLUS 5.95 SHIPPING AND HANDLING


No comments:

Post a Comment