Thursday, April 16, 2015

yall dont hear me but want to taste me...




GOOD AFTEREVENING,


I JUST HAD A SERIES OF THOUGHTS I FELT LIKE SHARING.
1. If I wanted to have a shaven snatch I would shave it myself, so please get away from me with the clipper and scissor fetishes... and barbers , don't even think about it.

2. It takes the strongest woman to be a submissive! Your inner strength allows you to fully experience being a woman and the gift to a man. So don't you dare act like you are controlling me when its my choice!

AND FINALLY
3.The last time I checked ALL WOMEN ARE WORTHY OF LOVE, APPRECIATION , SHINY PRETTY THINGS AND LOTS OF BLING! so don't you dare come at us (THEBBW) with your discount suggestions and an erection!










Article of the month!
To begin...
Before reading more deeply into what I'm going to share with you, know that I am seeking a ALPHA MALE who is into Sales. Business to Business who lives for the grind and hustle who lives for the challenge and wants more more more.

That man must want a partner. I'm in am industry where together we can create awesome income and a great life of travel freedom and growth together.

In order for us to do this you must commit to following my instructions.lessons and plan. But I will submit too you. FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE A LITTLE SLOWER THAN OTHERS...
YOU COMMIT , I SUBMIT!

That's a different concept for many to grasp. I am a very strong willed ALPHA FEMALE ( AS IF I HAD TO WRITE THAT) and I live for success of mine and yours=OURS. But I am not and will not be a sugar moma. but I do have an ideal suggestion...

For the dedication and effort of a man who is capable. I offer complete submission in privacy and a damn good SPECIMEN OF A WOMAN!

I will ensure you are fed well, lunch dinner and snatch! . Clothed well I will spend your money on the best for you also... and your intimate freaky fetishes fulfilled....as long as other men and women are NOT INCLUDED...I AM NOT LESBIAN! Because we will be able to afford to do what the heck we want to do as long as we stick to the plan at hand...which we WRITE TOGETHER!

I am not desperate for the attention of a man because I have all the basic physical attributes which attract men. BIG ASS HUGE TITS THUNDER THIGHS PERFECT SMILE LONG NATURAL HAIR I DON'T SHAVE MY KITTY.A FORTE FOR FELLACIO BUSINESS SENSE DRIVE AND PASSION GROWN CHILDREN AND I'M A PARTY GIRL.420 AND BREAKFAST BEER ALWAYS.

BECAUSE nothing in life it's without sacrifice we have to meet each other in the middle. I have the plan and the means. You show up take notes participate provide me with  awesome shelter in the city.transportation , weekly manicure and pedicure, 2 pairs of fishnets a week, something sultry, something sexy, something nasty and something nice and we just might make a deal...hahahaha

Seriously I know I have the Super P!ssy. And you probably know if you have that Power Stick. So intimacy is easy. But I want someone ready to do big thangs. Which is going to be hard work until we turn it into smart work.

I am computer savvy and a bit hood.mouthy and sensational.I have a temper from hell if antagonized and a heart of a warrior. But all of that has its time, place, and situation.

So please if you are intrigued with this there's much more. I move quickly with precision and expect the same. Read this again before contacting me.
I AM LIFE..WHAT ARE YOU?
LETS MAKE THIS MOVE NOW.PROCRASTINATION IS NOT AN OPT-IN

Sincerely
Phat BBW mature and seasoned with A plan for a man and an appointment at the gym
human workout bench wanted....chucklechuckle LOVING THE BEST OF ME FIRST!






    No comments:

    Post a Comment