Sunday, June 28, 2015

THIS SHOULD BE ON CRAIGSLIST HUSBANDS BLOG...

DISCLOSURE: I WILL BE RETURNING TIME AND AGAIN TO EDIT THIS POSTING TO GET IT TOGETHER ..CURRENTLY I AM MULTI TASKING I AM 1. PRAYING FOR A GUD MAYN!
2. PREPARING POTTING SOIL
3. WRITING HATEMAIL TO MY FAMILY MEMBERS WHERE I PLAY THE PART OF THE HURT DISGRINTLED RELATIVE
4. WISHING ON THE 420NSTAR
5. SWEEPING THE FLOORS FROM TIME TO TIME AND LOOKING AT HOW FCKIN SEXY I LOOK NOW THAT IVE FIRMED UP A BIT FROM WORKING AN A REAL LIVE AMERICAN SWEAT SHOP... HELL YEAH I DESERVE A MAN WHO LOVES A BBW BECAUSE SHE WORKS TO HARD BEING THE ONE TO LOVE! COMING SOON FUCKYOUMEAN.COM BY US! 
ANYWAY THIS POST SHOULD BE ON ANOTHER SISTERS PAGE BUT ITS TOO REAL TO WAIT UNTIL EDITING..USE YOUR IMAGINATION  and enjoy...real loving my sexy thigh struff coming next...

the real solution to love woes LOVEABBW (REX)
 
The real solution to Love woes is getting the right fckn woman in the first place... now Im not ssaying that this is me because I honestly know I AM AN AQUIRED TASTE...just like the BEER "ARROGANT BASTARD" I mean you year gotta enjoys the taste of this brew to appreciate it's complexity. fckumeandotcom..
moving forward. I have disabled a bunch of lacks which were on me spiritually preventoing the rocket to take off. and now we are fueling up the engine in search of the first mate / captain and vice versa interchangeable with me ...

The really funny thing is when the see the super trunk I'm packing AND SWINGING melons their faces automatically switch to stupidpenis mode, which disengages their centrol nervous system AND ACTIVATES THEIR CARNAL CORE. SO I KNOW YOU LIKE THE BBW AZZ ANS NOOKS CRANNIES, LOVE HANDLEWS, JELLY BELLY CUTSIE ROLLS AND everytjing you can imagine shaking with your hand... like I don't know you freaks want to wrap your hands around my locs and imagine its a harnass for reigns. yeah I mature enough to know that's the freaky ass images you get first but young enough to know maybe maybe not if your act right...

and that's what I am in search of tonight...SOME REAL ACT RIGHT BECAUSE I AM REBELLIOUS, BEING FROM KENTUCKY AND ALL BLUEGRASS THROUGHBRED WILDCAT IN THE HOUSE ON CRAIGSLIST LOOSING MY MIND AND IN SEARCH OF SOMEONE JUST As throwed of in an ULTRA ALPHA MODE TYPE WAY TO COME OUTSIDE AND PLAY..

I WANT TO PLAN SOME OUTRAGEOUS SHIT to conquer the world while sipping on a ruggedly feminine brew of craft hops and 420...chuckle... what am I supposed to lie.... please Confident BBW tired of yalls wack ass game those of you whom are lame.. all others stand up. show up... keep thinking what you think I ALREADY KNOW WHAT IM WORTH WHAT ARE YOU WORTH?

ENDING KIND OF:
I YOU ARE A MAN THAT APPRECIATES TRULY APPRECIATES HIS LIFE OR LIFE GOALS AND SEEKING A WOMAN WHO IS THE SAME BUT DOWN RIGHT HOOD SOPHISTICATED AND ON PAT TO BEING A SIXFIGUREBITCH NO MATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE NOW THEN I URGE YOU TO CONSIDER CONTACT. EITHER WE THERE OR NOT. BUT I PROMISE ALL OF YOU WHO TOOK THE TIME TO READ THIS. I DONT play around eith time because its too valuable.. im not going to pretend to like you for some pocket chng. because I realized the last time that I need a manicure..that yes I can get it done myself...yes I can...but why on earth should I have to when I AS SEASONED AND SKILLED AS I AM AND AS COMFORTABLE AND FREE AS I AM WITH MY FEMININTY AND SEXUALITY AINT NO WAY SOME ONE WHO DOES NOT DESERVE ALL THIS GOOD STUFF IS JUST GOING TO FALL UP IN IT ... I grew up in a 2 parent home...military and street background...honest about my good bad and ugly... laughing at you guys that cant handle this truth and who want to flag.. why hate on the next mans opportunity because it may curse your search im just saying
SE HABLA ESPANOL POQUITO Y YO SOY BRUHERIA DE NATURALE

No comments:

Post a Comment