Saturday, May 11, 2013

Email Sex...

As promised...
I am going to start my Series on Replies to The Craigslist Personals. I will leave out Viable information like real names and emails. So that no one gets upset or so Their Wife wont find out they have been in the Pursuit of Making Love to a BBW!

Lets us begin with a reply I like to call "The Judge's Reality Check" 
 I found the reply quite Amusing...

The Craigslist posting title was: AABBW SEEK GANSTA RAPPER HUSBAND for Eternal Booty Call
I know I said I was not going to put viable information but he deserves this...

You seem to be really intelligent sister, However you need to grow up
37 ain't the new 20 Boo.
And I kindly replied him with this...

AS I STATED...I DO NOT JUDGE YET SO MANY OTHERS DO...but something drew your attention...WHICH IS WHAT TRUE MARKETING IS...GETTING THE ATTENTION OF YOUR TARGET MARKET...which you are not mine....however;
I absolutely Love when Men like you, who obviously have the Keys to the Universe, take it upon yourselves to depict how a WOMAN SHOULD FEEL. I can' t help that you have an age complex. Last I checked,  SnoopLion  amongst other Entertainers, ie LLCoolJ, are still creating raving fans, and LIVING A RAP STAR LIFESTYLE... being as I run in the Independent Musicians circles I can be as youthful as I like because many rappers who are making real hits not that commercial garbage are over 30.. I cant really say much for your attitude because you have taken time out of your schedule to read my posting, shouldn't there be something an intelligent MATURE MAN LIKE YOU COULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW BESIDES ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY MY JOY...I mean why take the time to write me? I THINK ITS BECAUSE YOU DID NOT FIT WHAT I was seeking and you feel inadequate so you lash out at me as a way to justify the hurt you feel inside. BUT REMEMBER I DONT JUDGE, ILL LEAVE THAT UP TO YOU...


He Never Wrote Back...# chucklechuckle

NEXT! I call this one "The Archers Bow"

Keep in mind, each craigslist posting has a set of rules.
1. Include your astrological sing in the subject line and 2. enclose a picture (not of the Penis!)

 Subject: Sagittarius
>
> Hey there queen, (Good Job Team!)
>
> I am a 33 year old BM who resides in #!@#%. I am 5'10 with an athletic body. I enjoy music (r&b, jazz, neo-soul, gospel mainly), sports (basketball which I play pick-up games 2 to 3 times a week, football, track, and boxing), relaxing at home (playing a game (board, computer, cards, etc), and scenic places (parks, botanical gardens, etc). I am a very optimistic person who enjoys life.
>
> I am looking for a special friend. I miss the excitement of looking forward to hearing from that special one. The touch of a special female when we are near. The laughter. The affection. The romance. I am looking for attention, affection, and companionship. I am just a simple laid back person that loves to laugh and enjoy life. If you are interested send me a picture.
>
> I am:
> -Affectionate
> -Romantic
> -Laid Back
> -Optimistic (almost to a fault of being blindly optimistic)
> -Sincere
> -Genuine
> -Love being outdoors but can appreciate being indoors
> -Giving
> -Someone who will always tell you how I feel (always with tact though).
> -Someone who will appreciate you

>
> I hope that my email finds you in good spirits and I look forward to chatting with you and maybe making a connection with you. :-)


Before I move forward. I will ad in Commentary from inside my head in red!

Now let me ask The Ladies something? How would you have responded?

I did this...
Morning Majesty,

 Well, it was completely refreshing to read the reply. Thank you for all of the details. I provide just as much information to a man interested in connecting with me. Therefore if you would truly want to know more about me then follow this link and really find out if I am the woman you intend to pursue.

xoxochelle

(Kinda boring Right... I wanted to see what he was talking about...)

and he came back with....

Sagittarius: Did you get my reply?
Me:SO I Take it you have not looked at the page with my pic http://www.happy4money.blogspot.com

Sagittarius:
Yes I looked at the page. I just wanted you to send me a full body pic. I hope you enjoyed my pic.

(he really wanted to say...Let me see Dat Azz!)
Me:Dear Sag, I know exactly what you want. But you seem to miss my point. There is a full body pic of me on the site and a video so..... No Matter. Its all lovely and Cookies over here. Be Full of Love and it will Find You Too!

xoxoChelle

Sagittarius:You are absolutely correct queen. You are a beautiful woman indeed. What are your thoughts about my pics?

(That's What I thought! I am Correct!)

Me:Well , I absolutely adore the one where you are smiling, My mouth is watering from the 1st one, and the other says You mean Business. I can dig it!
http:carsbbwsloveng.blogspot.com

Sagittarius:
I am glad you enjoyed the pics. I may can teach you how to love a thin guy. :). I am feeling your style and I am very interested. I am a big jokester and I love to have fun. I am a self employed tutor so I am about my business. Who knows, you may be my business soon. (wink). You can go ahead and pull your ad. Mrfeelright/mrisright/mrcanloveyouallnight is here. :)

(Did I say That I enjoyed the Pics on The Low Low?)

 

Keep In mind, I stopped here because this was just an example of how To Make Love to a BBW through E-Mail. I Love IT!

Write to me AND Imma Write to You
 Note: if you are seeking to Make Love to An Intelligent BBW, Read, Comment  and Write Often, I'm Just Saying...


Oh and it Saturday and I need a drink or 10!
DRANK of the Day!









 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment