Wednesday, May 8, 2013

How To: One Night Stand I


So lets Dig deep and talk About a How to do a One Night Stand...
Making LOVE to a BBW Style!
First and foremost before we begin this adventure let me ask one thing of the Faithful Readers...
DONT' JUDGE ME!
now about this one night stand shyt...

In order to properly choose my target, I employ a number of various methods to attract the Man which I desire. I am a huge flirt and I enjoy a Quality Flirtation Session with a Complete Stranger from Time 2 Time to keep my creative juices flowing and to ensure that My Expression of my sexuality (see next article) remains intact and overloaded!
Some of these methods are as followed.
I Flirt on tagged.com
I Flirt on facebook.com
I Flirt on Paltalk.com (pay subscription)
I Flirt on Craigslist.org
I Flirt on Questchat 
and I flirt at the Grocery store, the Laundry Mat and at the Courthouse!
I'm just saying Don't Fuckin Judge me and I won't Fuckin Judge You!
.And I do All This Flirting To Find My Perfect One Night Stand!
A one night stand which will turn into an Eternity of Booty Calls
 AT 
MY DISCRETION 
I AM SEARCHING FOR MY HUSBAND!
who will provide me with a 
 One night stand which Lasts Forever!
My Mutha Fuckin Boo!
that being said...
And this is just from personal experience as a BBW looking for a man who wants to know about Making love to a BBW, If you choose to employ any of these methods for Your Perfect One night stand, and require creative content for your personals ad, call me I got you!
Back 2 the subject at hand....
 As an applicant to Make Love to this BBW, I want to know if you are going to be able to sustain my Appetites, one of which I am very fond of...
I'll let ya'll stir on that one for awhile...
So I have attended many preliminary One Night Stands where I test their worthiness based on some key factors:
Conversational Savvy!
Environment!
Ambience!
Vibes!
Skillz!
Raw Human Attractibility! (made that one up!)
Pure Supernatural Instinct &
finally...
 Fuck you Pay Me!
I'm just kidding...
But Really THAT is The Way You One Night Stand a Nigga!


In Order to get to that point they must meet a list of written requirements also. So I posted this on craigslist...
 your anonymous craigslist address will appear here 


Are u Different? If you are then maybe we can get along. I seek a Man who is Sure of his Dreams, Goals and Aspirations who can enjoy an extremely outgoing, vibrant people person who is always on the go. I enjoy working hard and playing even harder. I will Alwaz like to hit a good party, nightclub, event, concert or I can simply sit at the dock of the bay. I love to play! just kidding, but seriously...
Are U Different ? AABBW seeks LTR 


i am a well rounded, well traveled, woman who DOES NOT JUDGE, even though others judge me often. I am E-Artist and way into the Rap-Star lifestyle. I am a specialty Blog writer and so I relish a person who is intellectual as well as ruggedly sexy.
I've alwayz had an attraction to heavily tattooed bodies, gold teeth and Samson's Hair!
iN SEARCH OF mY mR. uNO TO TAKE OVER THE wORLD WITH

bUSINESS mINDED mAN OF THE hOUR WANTED.
PLEASE SEND YOUR SIGN AND SOME VIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF ALONG WITH A PICTURE FOR CONSIDERATION
MEET N GREET when I Get Ready!
PICS OF ME ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE ANYTIME JUST ASK ME AFTER YOU LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOU.
  • Location: Earth
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

So you kind of get a gist why I can have my choice of One Night Stand Opportunities. i'm just looking for One to go All The Way With.
What are you looking for in a One night stand?
In my next Article I will be posting some of the responses which I got from this posting!!!Stay Tuned and advertise your Business Here!

                                                              written by
An Alternate personality of GT!
aka
xoxoChelle

2 comments:

  1. hello beautiful I'm Joshua a Leo 24 yes of age I've been reading your blog for about a week now old post and all I've even heard you.on questchat (ms.all about you) and even from there I have been amazed at how you are so head strong and to tell you the truth its a little intimidating but I love it all the same its what attracts me to you....I've always love me a bbw and always have dated women my age but when I can across you I told myself I met my match I've been trying to come up with things to say to you or how I would approach you but at the end of the day ill just be myself so a little about me again I'm a Leo born and raised in east Atlanta I got some college under my belt at ga tech I play piano I have a beautiful five year old daughter that I have custody of(so no baby mama drama) I work for the cdc as a armed security officer and I would love to learn how to love a bbw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mysterious Lover and Youthful fan, You sound like my Type of Man...So if we ever decide to cross our paths I hope to form a union built to Last...
    xoxoChelle

    ReplyDelete